A profile of SPECTRA, Inc.
Founded in 1997 by James A. Hollenbeck, SPECTRA, Inc. is an innovator in land, business, and practice development. Growing up in the construction industry, Hollenbeck has acquired extensive experience in all phases of design, build, planning and development. SPECTRA’s track record of success and satisfaction was quickly established and, over time, many customers have returned as their businesses grew and changed. With the assistance of a group that has been involved in completing commercial and medical projects for years, SPECTRA can help you acquire your own facility.
Value added services
- Lease Facility Options
- Quality Management
- Life Cycle Cost Considerations
- Value Engineering
- Feasibility and Construction Analysis
- Budget Forecasting
- Complete Project Planning, Coordination and Management
- Construction Management and Consultations
- Medical and Healthcare Clinics
- Sports and Recreation
- Large Scale Renovations
- Tenant Buildout
- Student Housing